We offer a variety of website & graphic design services. We can design your company logo, pamphlets, fliers, brochures, postcards, websites, signs, and much more if you need a graphic designer to help you on your next project.
Create & customize your t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, tote bags, and caps with your design. Or contact one of our designers for a tailor-made product.
Claim space for your brand in every recipient's office or home. With branded gifts and giveaway items, a simple mug or hat can make a big, lasting impression.
What better way to boost sales than to get your message out front and center? We've printed thousands of banners - big and small. A big area calls for a big statement. And that's exactly what we deliver with every banner we print.
Whether you want some simple lettering or decal applied to the side of your company vehicle or if you're interested in a complete vehicle wrap, you've come to the right place.
Providing OEM's and the auto manufacturers global Instruction sheets for all aftermarket product kits. Supporting NAFTA and BUX standards in every country. On-site services and full scale mass printing & shipping.
Have a specialty item that needs printing such as metal panels, gun scopes or plastic? MSW Print & Imaging can handle any specialized project based on what you need.
Put your professionalism on full display. For years, our team has helped local businesses create posters that demand a second look.
Avoid These Top 5 Typography Mistakes
When you are putting your best foot forward, it’s important to pay attention to the details. Details can make the difference between looking like everyone else and really standing out.
When it comes to the design and layout of your print materials, one of those details is attending to the fine points in typography. According to Creative Bloq’s Christopher Phin, here are five very common typography conventions you want to maintain.
1. Using smart quotes. Whether you are reproducing a quote or citing a magazine article, you should use smart quotes (“this”) instead of the straight quote marks ("not this").
2. Proper use of the apostrophe. Your keyboard doesn’t know when you are shortening a word or making a citation. When using them to indicate shortening, the mark should always curl toward the missing material. For example, it’s not “Keep ‘em coming.” It’s “Keep ’em coming.” Or when referring to dates, it’s the ’90s, not the ‘90s.
3. Using primes. When typing, many of us use straight quotes to refer to feet and inches. But the correct convention is to use primes, which tilt at a slight angle. Instead of typing 5' 6", type 5′ 6″ instead.
4. Properly set fractions. Like straight quotes instead of primes, many of us type fractions using the slash mark (1/2 or 1/4). Instead, most typefaces have dedicated glyphs for the most common fractions that should be used. For example, ½ and ¼.
5. Multiplication ‘x.’ Oh, that pesky math! Like fractions, there is a convention for that multiplication ‘x.’ Instead of referring to 8 ½ x 11” sheets, it should be 8 ½ × 11”.
Use this simple checklist to clean up your typography and ensure that it looks its absolute best.
WELCOME! Do you want to attract more customers? Do you want to provide more products and services to your existing customers? Do you want to set yourself apart from the competition? Then you have come to the right place. At MSWprint.com we help our clients attract and retain customers. We do this by providing our clients with the tools and techniques that will enable them to reach new customers. Our proven marketing programs will teach you and your staff simple “how to's” that will drive new clients to your door or to your website to do business with you.
Our services include: Full color printing (postcards, flyers, brochures, etc.), letterhead, business cards, envelopes, T-shirts, signs, decals, banners, and much more. We also provide industrial screen and pad printing, as well as a complete service of graphic design, web design and marketing services.
From car parts to letterhead, we have printed on just about everything. We service the manufacturing industry with tags and labels, and the retail business with signs, banners, decals, car wraps, flyers, checks, envelopes, etc.
If you are ready for a change in print providers, truly want to attract new clients, want to sell more to existing customers, or if you simply want to make more money, then you have to make the change to MSWprint.com today. You won't believe what we can do for you.